Tuesday, June 25, 2013

denim mini skirts.



ok so I am dedicating my first blog rant to the denim mini skirt. honestly every time someone asks me in the store if we carry denim mini skirts it is very very difficult to bite my tongue and just reply "oh we dont have any in stock right now." I want to stand on a rooftop with a microphone and yell "LADIES IT IS NOT CUTE TO WEAR DENIM MINI SKIRTS." Alright I guess that sounds a little harsh. But I have analyzed the skirt, In action, multiple times trying desperatley to find a few redeeming qualities. Take the picture above... Denim obviosly streatches as you wear it, when cut in a mini skirt 9 times out of ten the skirt is cut in a direct line with the upper thigh and streatches right at the edges! Now we have a flare at the upper thigh making the hips thighs and ass look way bigger and wider then it actually is!  When I see the denim mini in action it usually has a very light wash and destroyed seams and pockets. Where are they still making these things?! So last time a customer asked I told her well they arent really trendy right now. She seemed surprised!!! WTF?? So lovely readers my advice is unless were talking a dark denim without light stitching cut below the upper thigh leave your 90's skirt at home. Readers weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment